A GREENER WAY TO THE KITCHEN OF YOUR DREAMS
The kitchen is often the center of family life. A beautiful kitchen is a joy to anyone who enjoys cooking. But inefficient appliances, worn, scuffed surfaces, and old cabinets and drawers can substantially detract from that joy. Let Powerhouse Green Construction help you plan your dream kitchen today! As part of our commitment to “green” remodeling projects, we not only use the “greenest” products in your new kitchen, we’re also conscious of the potential environmental impact that all the material we are removing may have. While not all material is 100% recyclable, you may rest assured that we have done our homework on reducing the impact your remodel will have at the landfill, and on the planet, to its absolute minimum.
Benefits of a Powerhouse Green Construction Kitchen Remodel Include:
- Improved Energy Efficiency for Less Carbon Footprint
- A New Look and Feel in an Important Area of Your Home
- Increased Property Value.
We know that the look, feel, and functionality of the kitchen are central to the general appeal of every home. Modern, energy efficient kitchens will not only dramatically improve your quality of life; they also save money on energy bills and add to the general value of your home. So if you know your kitchen could use a face lift, but you don’t know where to start, give our friendly consultants at Powerhouse Green Construction a call at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form and we’ll call you directly!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
The highly skilled and experienced professionals from PowerHouse Green Construction offer a wide range of construction services to residential customers across the San Diego area – all with a “green” focus on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly materials. Our “green” construction services include:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Outdoor Decks: For amazing outdoor deck construction in Southern California using completely “green” construction methods, turn to PowerHouse Green!
- Concrete: PowerHouse Green offers world-class concrete services produced with environmental impact in mind. It’s the “greenest” option available in SoCal!
- Retaining Walls: The licensed and insured professionals from PowerHouse Green build reliable retaining walls using the “greenest” materials and methods available.
- Pavers: Pavers from PowerHouse Green are a fantastic way to customize your yard and property without degrading the environment or your landscaping!
- Patio Covers: Get a fabulous patio cover from PowerHouse Green – built completely using “green” construction techniques and the finest “green” materials.
- Exterior Coatings: Protect your exterior with environmentally friendly coatings that last a lifetime. PowerHouse Green uses the most eco-friendly products on the market!
Services Related to Kitchens
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Electrical: When you need an expert electrical contractor to assist you with a residential project – be it a problem or an upgrade – PowerHouse Green Construction has the right man for the job. We’ll ensure you get exceptional results that meet all safety guidelines.
- Drywall: Do you have a drywall project in the San Diego area? Would you like a “green” team to handle the workload so you know you’re getting excellent workmanship and environmentally friendly materials? Then you want PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Flooring: When it’s time for flooring in your San Diego area home, you have a lot of choices you can turn to but only one that’s delivers fantastic service that’s as “green” as it gets in Southern California flooring – PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Painting: PowerHouse Green Construction is more than just a general contractor capable of handling any residential painting project you have in mind, we’re a company committed to providing incredible service using the “greenest” painting materials in the industry!
- Windows: Do you need new windows installed in your San Diego area residential property? Then you need PowerHouse Green Construction and our more than two decades of window installation experience. Plus, we use the latest energy efficient window technology!
- HVAC: For heating and cooling installation and repair, choose the team from PowerHouse Green Construction and get the finest service available in Southern California with a “green” focus on energy efficiency throughout the home!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!