YOU CAN GO GREEN WITH ELECTRICAL PROJECTS TOO
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that a home’s electrical system is one of the areas most prone to waste and inefficiency – especially if the system is old and out of date. PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in updating old electrical systems to new, more energy efficient systems that save customers money and help to minimize the environmental impact – helping to shrink your overall carbon footprint. Our licensed and insured professionals are highly skilled and just as experienced, so you can depend on them for “green” electrical service that gets the job done right – first time, every time!
From remodeling projects to new construction, whole-home rewiring to simple electrical fixes – the top-rated team from PowerHouse Green Construction is the only team you’ll ever need. And because we care about the environmental impacts of or work, you can feel good about trusting us with whatever residential electrical work you have ahead of you. Get started with a free electrical consultation with our experts by calling (619) 971-2619 or using our contact form to schedule the best time for a visit!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
So, it’s not electrical that you’re in the market for? Then look over the rest of the services we offer to see if we can help you with your upcoming project or ongoing problem. If you don’t see your service in the list below, just reach out to us at your convenience for direct answers to your service questions. Our full list of “green” construction services includes:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Kitchens: You don’t have to skimp on substance or style when you go with a “green” alternative like PowerHouse to build the new kitchen of your dreams.
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Retaining Walls: PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in building eco-friendly retaining walls for customers across our Southern California service area.
- Pavers: You can get an amazing patio or porch, walkway or retaining wall from PowerHouse Green made entirely from environmentally friendly pavers!
- Patio Covers: Do you need a patio cover? Hoping to find a “greener” option than what’s traditionally been available? We offer the “greenest” patio covers in town!
- Roofing: PowerHouse Green Construction is the top “green” roofing contractor in the San Diego area offering world-class eco-friendly roofing solutions.
Services Related to Electrical
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- HVAC: For heating and cooling installation and repair, choose the team from PowerHouse Green Construction and get the finest service available in Southern California with a “green” focus on energy efficiency throughout the home!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!