CHOOSE ENERGY EFFICIENT GREEN HVAC FOR YOUR HOME
Choosing a “green” HVAC system for your home in the San Diego area is just smart planning. An extremely energy efficient HVAC system installed by the professionals at PowerHouse Green Construction is an excellent way to lessen your environmental impact while saving money at the same time. With heat as it is in the local area, it’s a sound decision to go with a “green” HVAC system and an even better decision to choose PowerHouse Green for your installation and service needs. We use the most energy efficient products and materials available today and can help you plan the ideal HVAC system for your home!
Again, thinking about the environment doesn’t mean paying more when it comes to HVAC. It just means going with a “green” HVAC contractor who truly cares about lowering your energy bills and your carbon footprint. Even if that’s not what matters most to you, these “green” HVAC system can save you big bucks over the lifetime of the unit. Learn more about “green” HVAC and schedule a free HVAC consultation at a time that’s right for you by calling (619) 971-2619 or using our contact form today!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
If HVAC isn’t what you were looking for, don’t worry about it. PowerHouse Green Construction offers a full line of general construction and contracting services throughout the San Diego area – all from a family-owned company that really cares about the services we deliver and the results our customers can expect. Our services include:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Kitchens: You don’t have to skimp on substance or style when you go with a “green” alternative like PowerHouse to build the new kitchen of your dreams.
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Retaining Walls: PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in building eco-friendly retaining walls for customers across our Southern California service area.
- Pavers: You can get an amazing patio or porch, walkway or retaining wall from PowerHouse Green made entirely from environmentally friendly pavers!
- Patio Covers: Do you need a patio cover? Hoping to find a “greener” option than what’s traditionally been available? We offer the “greenest” patio covers in town!
- Roofing: PowerHouse Green Construction is the top “green” roofing contractor in the San Diego area offering world-class eco-friendly roofing solutions.
Services Related to HVAC
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Electrical: When you need an expert electrical contractor to assist you with a residential project – be it a problem or an upgrade – PowerHouse Green Construction has the right man for the job. We’ll ensure you get exceptional results that meet all safety guidelines.
- Drywall: Do you have a drywall project in the San Diego area? Would you like a “green” team to handle the workload so you know you’re getting excellent workmanship and environmentally friendly materials? Then you want PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Flooring: When it’s time for flooring in your San Diego area home, you have a lot of choices you can turn to but only one that’s delivers fantastic service that’s as “green” as it gets in Southern California flooring – PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Windows: Do you need new windows installed in your San Diego area residential property? Then you need PowerHouse Green Construction and our more than two decades of window installation experience. Plus, we use the latest energy efficient window technology!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!