GO GREEN WITH ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOW TECHNOLOGY
Your home’s windows are an enormous contributor to the structure’s energy efficiency or inefficiency. That’s why it’s so important to update old windows to newer technology whenever you have the opportunity to do so. For one, it’s make your home a much more comfortable place to live in from an aesthetic standpoint but, even more importantly, it will drastically impact your energy bills every year by decreasing lost heating and air while increasing thermal efficiency. Long story short, new windows from the licensed and insured professionals at PowerHouse Green Construction can help you save money over the long term and look good doing it!
No matter how large or small your window project happens to be, the expert window contractors from PowerHouse Green Construction can help you find the ideal solution that saves time, money and frustration. We’ll walk you through the energy efficient “green” window technology available and help you choose the perfect windows for your San Diego area home. Call (619) 971-2619 or use our simple contact form to schedule a free window consultation with our team. We’ll bring the window answers and expertise you need!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
Not interested in new windows for your home? That’s fine. We offer a wide selection of general construction and contracting services – all with a “green” focus. Browse what we have to offer below and give us a call if you’re not sure if we can assist you. Our helpful staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Our services include:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Kitchens: You don’t have to skimp on substance or style when you go with a “green” alternative like PowerHouse to build the new kitchen of your dreams.
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Retaining Walls: PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in building eco-friendly retaining walls for customers across our Southern California service area.
- Pavers: You can get an amazing patio or porch, walkway or retaining wall from PowerHouse Green made entirely from environmentally friendly pavers!
- Patio Covers: Do you need a patio cover? Hoping to find a “greener” option than what’s traditionally been available? We offer the “greenest” patio covers in town!
- Roofing: PowerHouse Green Construction is the top “green” roofing contractor in the San Diego area offering world-class eco-friendly roofing solutions.
Services Related to Windows
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Drywall: Do you have a drywall project in the San Diego area? Would you like a “green” team to handle the workload so you know you’re getting excellent workmanship and environmentally friendly materials? Then you want PowerHouse Green Construction!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!