SAN DIEGO’S #1 GREEN CONTRACTOR FOR ADDITIONS
PowerHouse Green Construction is the top-rated “green” contractor for home additions of all kinds in the San Diego area. Our fully licensed and insured professional crews can take on any home addition challenge you have in front of you and deliver fantastic results using the most environmentally friendly materials on the market. Plus, we use “green” techniques to minimize the ecological and environmental impacts of the project. So, you get an amazing addition built with dual focuses – to be as energy efficient as possible while keeping costs down for the long-term. That’s the PowerHouse difference and it’s why we’re #1 in San Diego “green” home additions!
No matter what type of addition you’re considering for your home, reach out to the professionals at PowerHouse Green Construction to discuss the difference a “green” approach can make – both in the costs associated and the long-term benefits you can expect to see. We’ll provide you with all the answers you’re looking for when it comes to your specific home addition and offer an estimate for the work to be completed should you decide to go with PowerHouse. Call (619) 971-2619 today or use our contact form and we’ll call you!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
The highly skilled and experienced professionals from PowerHouse Green Construction offer a wide range of construction services to residential customers across the San Diego area – all with a “green” focus on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly materials. Our “green” construction services include:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Kitchens: We can design and build the custom kitchen of your dreams using environmentally friendly construction methods and industry-leading materials.
- Outdoor Decks: For amazing outdoor deck construction in Southern California using completely “green” construction methods, turn to PowerHouse Green!
- Concrete: PowerHouse Green offers world-class concrete services produced with environmental impact in mind. It’s the “greenest” option available in SoCal!
- Retaining Walls: The licensed and insured professionals from PowerHouse Green build reliable retaining walls using the “greenest” materials and methods available.
- Pavers: Pavers from PowerHouse Green are a fantastic way to customize your yard and property without degrading the environment or your landscaping!
- Patio Covers: Get a fabulous patio cover from PowerHouse Green – built completely using “green” construction techniques and the finest “green” materials.
- Exterior Coatings: Protect your exterior with environmentally friendly coatings that last a lifetime. PowerHouse Green uses the most eco-friendly products on the market!
Services Related to Home Additions
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Electrical: When you need an expert electrical contractor to assist you with a residential project – be it a problem or an upgrade – PowerHouse Green Construction has the right man for the job. We’ll ensure you get exceptional results that meet all safety guidelines.
- Drywall: Do you have a drywall project in the San Diego area? Would you like a “green” team to handle the workload so you know you’re getting excellent workmanship and environmentally friendly materials? Then you want PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Flooring: When it’s time for flooring in your San Diego area home, you have a lot of choices you can turn to but only one that’s delivers fantastic service that’s as “green” as it gets in Southern California flooring – PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Painting: PowerHouse Green Construction is more than just a general contractor capable of handling any residential painting project you have in mind, we’re a company committed to providing incredible service using the “greenest” painting materials in the industry!
- Windows: Do you need new windows installed in your San Diego area residential property? Then you need PowerHouse Green Construction and our more than two decades of window installation experience. Plus, we use the latest energy efficient window technology!
- HVAC: For heating and cooling installation and repair, choose the team from PowerHouse Green Construction and get the finest service available in Southern California with a “green” focus on energy efficiency throughout the home!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!