GREEN DRYWALL PRODUCTS AND STELLAR WORKMANSHIP
Do you need professional drywall installation or repair in the San Diego area? Never fear – PowerHouse Green Construction tackles drywall and we do it better than anyone in the region. Plus, when you choose to work with PowerHouse, you’re making the “green” choice and minimizing the environmental impact of the project, increasing energy efficiency and saving money in the long term. Our licensed and insured team use the “greenest” drywall products and materials in the industry to deliver world-class finishes that you’ll just have to see to believe. You don’t have to take our word for it though – just read any of our five-star reviews!
Whether you need an entire new home drywalled or just a single room, have a small repair – say someone accidentally broke the drywall in an area – or a big fix – PowerHouse Green Construction can take care of it quickly, effectively and at a price that’s as transparent as it is fair. So, when you need an expert drywall contractor and you care about using “green” services, call on PowerHouse Green at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to schedule the best time for a free drywall consultation!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
Okay, so you’re not interested in drywall services from PowerHouse but you would like our “green” approach and want to use us for a different residential project in the San Diego area. Well, we offer a range of “green” construction services, so check them out below and then give us a call. Services include:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Kitchens: You don’t have to skimp on substance or style when you go with a “green” alternative like PowerHouse to build the new kitchen of your dreams.
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Retaining Walls: PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in building eco-friendly retaining walls for customers across our Southern California service area.
- Pavers: You can get an amazing patio or porch, walkway or retaining wall from PowerHouse Green made entirely from environmentally friendly pavers!
- Patio Covers: Do you need a patio cover? Hoping to find a “greener” option than what’s traditionally been available? We offer the “greenest” patio covers in town!
- Roofing: PowerHouse Green Construction is the top “green” roofing contractor in the San Diego area offering world-class eco-friendly roofing solutions.
Services Related to Drywall
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Painting: PowerHouse Green Construction is more than just a general contractor capable of handling any residential painting project you have in mind, we’re a company committed to providing incredible service using the “greenest” painting materials in the industry!
- Windows: Do you need new windows installed in your San Diego area residential property? Then you need PowerHouse Green Construction and our more than two decades of window installation experience. Plus, we use the latest energy efficient window technology!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!