GO GREEN WITH NEW FLOORING FROM POWERHOUSE GREEN
When it’s time to think about new flooring for your San Diego area home, it’s time to start a conversation with PowerHouse Green Construction about how we can help you design and implement a new flooring plan using the “greenest” flooring products and materials in the industry. Yes, that’s right – flooring can play a role in being environmentally conscious as it’s made from more efficient materials – often recycled – that have been thoroughly tested to deliver fantastic performance without the historically poor environmental performance of traditional flooring materials. The PowerHouse Green team can help you find the right flooring for any space – even if it’s synthetic grass!
No matter what your taste in flooring, or your available budget, PowerHouse Green Construction can assist you in choosing the perfect flooring products for your needs and install it for you at an incredible price all year round! All it takes to get started is calling (619) 971-2619 or using our contact form to schedule the right time for a visit from our top-rated team. There you’ll have the opportunity to ask all the questions you wish and get honest answers from a family-owned company dedicated to “green” construction.
PowerHouse Green’s Services
Not looking for a flooring contractor? That’s quite alright. PowerHouse Green Construction offers a wide range of “green” construction services all across the San Diego area. These “green” construction services are provided by highly-skilled and experienced professionals and include all of the following:
- General Construction: PowerHouse Green offers the same general construction services you’d expect from any reputable contractor using a “greener” approach.
- Major Remodels: Looking for an experienced, talented construction team to tackle your home remodeling project? Make a “green” decision by choosing PowerHouse Green!
- Home Additions: The highly skilled crews from PowerHouse Green make short work of home additions using environmentally responsible methods and materials.
- Kitchens: You don’t have to skimp on substance or style when you go with a “green” alternative like PowerHouse to build the new kitchen of your dreams.
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Retaining Walls: PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in building eco-friendly retaining walls for customers across our Southern California service area.
- Pavers: You can get an amazing patio or porch, walkway or retaining wall from PowerHouse Green made entirely from environmentally friendly pavers!
- Patio Covers: Do you need a patio cover? Hoping to find a “greener” option than what’s traditionally been available? We offer the “greenest” patio covers in town!
- Roofing: PowerHouse Green Construction is the top “green” roofing contractor in the San Diego area offering world-class eco-friendly roofing solutions.
Services Related to Flooring
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Synthetic Grass: Perfect for your outdoor space, or indoor if that’s what you wish, synthetic grass from PowerHouse Green Construction is a great way to beautify your property without the expense of watering the lawn. It’s as “green” as it gets!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!