A GREENER WAY TO BUILD IN CALIFORNIA
With more than two decades of experience with general contracting in and around East County, San Diego, PowerHouse Green Construction is the ideal general contractor for whatever build you have in mind. Plus, we bring a “green” focus to every project by delivering more energy efficient construction using the highest quality, most environmentally friendly materials available in the industry. That means you’ll get outstanding workmanship from seasoned professionals – licensed and insured professionals – who go the extra mile to see you satisfied on every general construction project we undertake together. That’s a formula for exceptional results every single time!
When you have a general construction project in mind in the San Diego area, and you would like a “green” construction team to assist you in planning and executing the design of your dreams, just reach out to the #1 “green” construction contractor in the region, PowerHouse Green Construction, at (619) 971-2619 or use our convenient contact form to schedule the best time for an estimate visit!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
The highly skilled and experienced professionals from PowerHouse Green Construction offer a wide range of construction services to residential customers across the San Diego area – all with a “green” focus on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly materials. Our “green” construction services include:
- Major Remodels: Take your home remodel to a whole other level with truly “green” construction solutions that will save you time, energy and money over the long haul.
- Home Additions: We build the most incredible home additions all across the Greater San Diego area using revolutionary “green” construction methods and materials.
- Kitchens: We can design and build the custom kitchen of your dreams using environmentally friendly construction methods and industry-leading materials.
- Outdoor Decks: For amazing outdoor deck construction in Southern California using completely “green” construction methods, turn to PowerHouse Green!
- Concrete: PowerHouse Green offers world-class concrete services produced with environmental impact in mind. It’s the “greenest” option available in SoCal!
- Retaining Walls: The licensed and insured professionals from PowerHouse Green build reliable retaining walls using the “greenest” materials and methods available.
- Pavers: Pavers from PowerHouse Green are a fantastic way to customize your yard and property without degrading the environment or your landscaping!
- Patio Covers: Get a fabulous patio cover from PowerHouse Green – built completely using “green” construction techniques and the finest “green” materials.
- Exterior Coatings: Protect your exterior with environmentally friendly coatings that last a lifetime. PowerHouse Green uses the most eco-friendly products on the market!
Services Related to General Construction
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Bathrooms: Looking to update your bathroom with new fixtures? Want a whole redesign to make it a more comfortable space? Interested in “green” construction to get the job done? Then PowerHouse Green is the right choice for you!
- Electrical: When you need an expert electrical contractor to assist you with a residential project – be it a problem or an upgrade – PowerHouse Green Construction has the right man for the job. We’ll ensure you get exceptional results that meet all safety guidelines.
- Drywall: Do you have a drywall project in the San Diego area? Would you like a “green” team to handle the workload so you know you’re getting excellent workmanship and environmentally friendly materials? Then you want PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Flooring: When it’s time for flooring in your San Diego area home, you have a lot of choices you can turn to but only one that’s delivers fantastic service that’s as “green” as it gets in Southern California flooring – PowerHouse Green Construction!
- Painting: PowerHouse Green Construction is more than just a general contractor capable of handling any residential painting project you have in mind, we’re a company committed to providing incredible service using the “greenest” painting materials in the industry!
- Windows: Do you need new windows installed in your San Diego area residential property? Then you need PowerHouse Green Construction and our more than two decades of window installation experience. Plus, we use the latest energy efficient window technology!
- HVAC: For heating and cooling installation and repair, choose the team from PowerHouse Green Construction and get the finest service available in Southern California with a “green” focus on energy efficiency throughout the home!
- Synthetic Grass: Perfect for your outdoor space, or indoor if that’s what you wish, synthetic grass from PowerHouse Green Construction is a great way to beautify your property without the expense of watering the lawn. It’s as “green” as it gets!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview and many more!