RELIABLY BUILT USING ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS
Do you need a retaining wall built on your property? Looking to go with a “green” option if one is available? Well, you’re in luck because “green” retaining walls are what PowerHouse Green Construction specializes in and we have for more than two decades. Our fully licensed and insured professionals take every project seriously and never settle for anything less than their absolute best – whether it’s a large project or small, a decorative element or a necessary structure. You can count on our team for expert advice during the planning phase and stellar workmanship when it’s time to build. So, choose Powerhouse Green when it’s time to build your retaining wall and we guarantee you’ll never regret the decision!
There’s no doubt about it – if you need a retaining wall built using “green” materials and methods, and we mean truly “green” not just words tossed around to make a buck, go with the company with Green in the name – PowerHouse Green Construction. Still on the fence? Then why not call (619) 971-2619 or submit a contact form to schedule a free, no-pressure consultation where you can get every answer you need to make the best decision for your retaining wall needs!
PowerHouse Green’s Services
The highly skilled and experienced professionals from PowerHouse Green Construction offer a wide range of construction services to residential customers across the San Diego area – all with a “green” focus on energy efficiency and environmentally friendly materials. Our “green” construction services include:
- Outdoor Decks: Get an amazing outdoor deck for your property from PowerHouse Green Construction and make the most of environmentally sound materials.
- Concrete: You can go “green” when it comes to concrete. Just reach out to PowerHouse Green Construction to learn about for “green” concrete options.
- Pavers: Pavers from PowerHouse Green are a fantastic way to customize your yard and property without degrading the environment or your landscaping!
- Patio Covers: Get a fabulous patio cover from PowerHouse Green – built completely using “green” construction techniques and the finest “green” materials.
- Exterior Coatings: Protect your exterior with environmentally friendly coatings that last a lifetime. PowerHouse Green uses the most eco-friendly products on the market!
Services Related to Retaining Walls
The services you see listed above are what we at PowerHouse Green Construction consider our primary services but they do not represent everything we have to offer. In fact, we offer a range of secondary services that you might be interested in. We’ve included those relating to general construction here to make it easier for you to browse our entire catalog!
- Synthetic Grass: Perfect for your outdoor space, or indoor if that’s what you wish, synthetic grass from PowerHouse Green Construction is a great way to beautify your property without the expense of watering the lawn. It’s as “green” as it gets!
PowerHouse Green’s Service Area
At PowerHouse Green Construction, we’d love nothing more than to be able to bring our brand of “green” construction services to customers all across Southern California. Unfortunately, it’s just too big of an area for our teams to cover effectively, so we came up with a service area that would allow as many people as possible to benefit from our services without jeopardizing our ability to deliver. If you don’t see your city listed below, just reach out to us at (619) 971-2619 or use our contact form to get answers immediately!
Cities We Serve:
El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Alpine, Lakeside, Chula Vista, Ramona, Poway, Mission Valley, Jamul, Coronado, Imperial Beach, Oceanside, San Marcos, Hillsdale, Lemon Grove, Homelands, Rolando Village, Spring Valley, Jamacha, La Presa, Bostonia, Calavo Gardens, Mt. Helix, Winter Gardens, Rancho San Diego, Fletcher Hills, Lake Murray, San Carlos, Rolando, Rolando Park, Del Cerro, Kensington, College Area, Mid-City, Colina Del Sol, Allied Gardens, Oak Park, Fairmount Village, North Park, University Heights, Cherokee Point, Normal Heights, Glenview, Lakeview, Bonita, Borrego Springs, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Bonsall, Boulevard, Camp Pendleton, Campo, Cardiff By The Sea, Descanso, Dulzura, Escondido, Fallbrook, Guatay, Jacumba, Julian La Jolla, Mount Laguna, National City, Pala, Palomar Mountain, Pauma Valley, Pine Valley, Potrero, Ranchita, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, San Luis Rey, Blossom Valley and many more!